Port Arthur Yacht Club410 Pleasure Pier Blvd, Port Arthur, TX 77640
The Main Objectives of the Port Arthur Yacht Club are to:
- Advocate yacht sailing and one-design racing.
- Initiate and maintain a junior yacht sailing and racing program.
- Secure land or permission to use land conveniently located near or adjacent to the Pleasure Island Marina.
- Establish and maintain a clubhouse and other facilities that are pertinent to yachting.
- Maintain the necessary equipment to conduct yacht races.
- Initiate and maintain a yachting safety program.
- Assist the Pleasure Island Marina in all its endeavors for the betterment of the Marina.
- Treasure Hunt in September
- Adult Sailing Lessons
- Weekly Thursday Night Races for Racers and Cruisers
- Saltwater Tournament
- Sea Scouts Summer Sailing Camp
Port Arthur Yacht Club
410 Pleasure Pier Blvd, Port Arthur, TX 77640, USA