Thank you for your interest in sharing your event with visitportarthurtx.com. We would love to help get the word out about your event. The Port Arthur Convention & Visitors Bureau is funded with hotel occupancy tax, therefore, our mission is to bring tourists to our city. See if your event fits our mission by reviewing the guidelines below.
Posting of events will be limited to those abiding by the following guidelines:
- Only events held within a 20-mile radius of Port Arthur will be considered for inclusion
- Events should have appeal for out-of-town visitors
- All events must be open to the general public
- Fundraisers and Community Events will not be considered for inclusion unless they have the potential to bring tourists to Port Arthur
- Entries should be submitted no later than 21 days prior to the date of the event
- Event should be connected with, sponsored by or governed by an organized, viable agency, business or association. No solicitations will be accepted.
- Exceptions to these guidelines may be made at the discretion of the Port Arthur CVB staff